Seasoncard

Anyone from 93.20 received theirs yet? There was a comment earlier in the thread that they were was a delay on the contents for those packs. Anyone got any updates? Im starting to doubt the 14th.

Last edited:
According to the pre recorded message on the ticket office phone line all the Seasoncard packs will take while the 14th August to be delivered. Ridiculous.
What's the problem with that? We don't play at home until another week after

Anyone from 93.20 received theirs yet? There was an earlier comment earlier in the thread that they were was a delay on the contents for those packs. Anyone got any updates? Im starting to doubt the 14th.

I'm in 93:20 and not a dicky bird.

What's the problem with that? We don't play at home until another week after

Why not either put out an email or a tweet to say 93:20 tickets are still being processed etc instead of letting everyone have to phone up to get the recorded message.

Got mine yesterday. No sweat. And I don't even live in the UK.
The best goals in the PL. I read it with interest, and thought, "Dickov's goal couldn't be in it, of course, but why in the name of the living god isn't Yaya's against the rags in the semi-final, or virtually any of the 6-1 at the swamp (my personal favourite is probably the last, if only for that extra-terrestrial pass by Silva, but you can take your pick from virtually any)". Then I realized: only home goals.
The scarf is a nice touch, and I'll wear it from time to time. But unless I'm very much mistaken, we only ever had maroon trim. It's a bit odd to give maroon equal weight with sky blue and white. Anyway, mustn't be too picky… Most important thing is that piece of plastic for the turnstile. That glue is a bore, isn't it? I had to use thinner to get the fucker off. Hope the card still works.

Anyone from 93.20 received theirs yet? There was an earlier comment earlier in the thread that they were was a delay on the contents for those packs. Anyone got any updates? Im starting to doubt the 14th.
I'm in there, and nothing so far. I know others in 93:20 have heard nothing either

Got mine yesterday. No sweat. And I don't even live in the UK.
The best goals in the PL. I read it with interest, and thought, "Dickov's goal couldn't be in it, of course, but why in the name of the living god isn't Yaya's against the rags in the semi-final, or virtually any of the 6-1 at the swamp (my personal favourite is probably the last, if only for that extra-terrestrial pass by Silva, but you can take your pick from virtually any)". Then I realized: only home goals.
The scarf is a nice touch, and I'll wear it from time to time. But unless I'm very much mistaken, we only ever had maroon trim. It's a bit odd to give maroon equal weight with sky blue and white. Anyway, mustn't be too picky… Most important thing is that piece of plastic for the turnstile. That glue is a bore, isn't it? I had to use thinner to get the fucker off. Hope the card still works.

We had socks in the 60s which were white, sky blue and maroon hoops. It might be a throwback to then. But wasn't the 56 final played in maroon with a thin white stripe? If the Dippers allow us a bit of history, the colour is there!

I'm in 93:20 and not a dicky bird.

Why not either put out an email or a tweet to say 93:20 tickets are still being processed etc instead of letting everyone have to phone up to get the recorded message.

Yeah some lad who works for the company organizing them was posting updates regarding the 93.20 packs a week or 2 back and said they had ordered some different scarves and that and they were delayed from the manufacturer.

They do tweet (supporters services - @mancityhelp) but its an automated thing that I guess is the same as the voicemail. I have the notifications on and they do it 2/3 times a day, just to stop people calling. I see some lads are trying to get theirs in time for the EDS Game tomorrow.

I've nothing left from my Seasoncard pack except for the card itself and the tin. I'm using it to store badges, wristbands and other random stuff.

We had socks in the 60s which were white, sky blue and maroon hoops. It might be a throwback to then. But wasn't the 56 final played in maroon with a thin white stripe? If the Dippers allow us a bit of history, the colour is there!
I have a City scarf from the 60's which was a university style with horizontal stripes and that had a maroon stripe in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.