Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm definitely in the City-agenda camp when it's about the media. But as to the possible Sanchez transfer, they or Sky has been mentioned it several times. Maybe not lately, I'm not sure because as it is I'm not too bothered if Sanchez comes to us. I'd prefer Mbpappe for more than one reason, but that's another discussion.
Btw, I think it suits us when we are not mentioned towards Sanchez. It'll distratct the general interest in us having an interest in Sanchez. If that interest is still relevant as it is possible Sanchez and his agents turned heads when they found out Pep prefers to try and get the Mbpappe deal done. We simply do not know, not does the media to some extend.

To be honest if City were heavily linked with him in the press some fans would be complaining the media are setting us up to fail.

I agree would prefer a lower profile like Silva and I do not know how it leaks but walker, Mendy, sterling de bruyne etc were well known long before the transfer happened

To be honest if City were heavily linked with him in the press some fans would be complaining the media are setting us up to fail.

I agree would prefer a lower profile like Silva and I do not know how it leaks but walker, Mendy, sterling de bruyne etc were well known long before the transfer happened

I like to think there's often a reason for clubs to leak their interest in a player, or that there is an interest in one of their players. City could've leaked the Walker interest, but Spurs could've done the same, or Walkers' agent. I don't know and I don't care tbf. As long as we get the ones the manager wants as long as we are in a position to actually buy the ones the manager wants.

Sly sports now reporting that city's last minute transfer of robinho for £32.5 m was the day transfers ended as we knew it..... they seem to forget that the rags paid £30 m 6 years earlier for duckbill twattypuss.

thoughts of the rife bias lazy journalism!!!!!

It was little more than an incentive from the Sheikh to confirm he meant business. Many owners promise the world when they come in (I understand Franny Lee was one) but this was serious, serious stuff. Look at us now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.