United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do love how deluded these w@nkers have become these days, from the fans to the ex-player pundits and the media, it really is hilarious and feels that the "tide isn't turning" in our favour any longer, it has well and truly turned.

Convincing themselves they won a treble last year, even more tin-pot than the "micky-mouse treble" they used to goad bin dippers over. I love to point out one of the three was a competition we spent all season trying to avoid even playing in! I'm not even going to bother with the charity shield, we won the league cup the season before and felt the season was disappointing to say the least. So they did f*ck all last season and they know it, the only thing they achieved was to qualify for the CL through the back-door.

Yet this is now somehow a springboard for them to win the league this year!?! They have airbrushed out of history how depressing they were to watch, how negative, how far they really were from being a club capable of challenging for the top honours. Lukaku had no first touch, until he signed for them. Matic had become a slow back up to Kante, until he become the "last piece of the jigsaw" that is going to somehow change Pogba from the biggest laugh I've ever had at their expense to a 30 goal a season superstar.

It really is f*cking golden. For you rags reading this, please never change. I am getting so much enjoyment from you. It hasn't quite made up for the 90's and 00's yet, but we are getting close. I can't wait for the reality to dawn on them this season, but they will delude themselves "it will all come good."

Someone pass me the popcorn! hahahaha

I really do love how deluded these w@nkers have become these days, from the fans to the ex-player pundits and the media, it really is hilarious and feels that the "tide isn't turning" in our favour any longer, it has well and truly turned.

Convincing themselves they won a treble last year, even more tin-pot than the "micky-mouse treble" they used to goad bin dippers over. I love to point out one of the three was a competition we spent all season trying to avoid even playing in! I'm not even going to bother with the charity shield, we won the league cup the season before and felt the season was disappointing to say the least. So they did f*ck all last season and they know it, the only thing they achieved was to qualify for the CL through the back-door.

Yet this is now somehow a springboard for them to win the league this year!?! They have airbrushed out of history how depressing they were to watch, how negative, how far they really were from being a club capable of challenging for the top honours. Lukaku had no first touch, until he signed for them. Matic had become a slow back up to Kante, until he become the "last piece of the jigsaw" that is going to somehow change Pogba from the biggest laugh I've ever had at their expense to a 30 goal a season superstar.

It really is f*cking golden. For you rags reading this, please never change. I am getting so much enjoyment from you. It hasn't quite made up for the 90's and 00's yet, but we are getting close. I can't wait for the reality to dawn on them this season, but they will delude themselves "it will all come good."

Someone pass me the popcorn! hahahaha
I read this about 10 minutes ago and I'm still nodding in agreement.

Just agreed my annual bets with my 'rag friend' .... he's paid out in the last 4 years since we started with the bets.

Premier League ONLY;
Score 3 or more goals in a game £5
Clean sheets £5
Points £5
Lukaku & Rashford v Aguero & Jesus £5 per goal
Pogba & Mata v Bruyne & Silva £5 per assist
£10 Straight Red

(PL, CL, EL, FA only)
£50 per trophy

£100 if either manager sacked or resigns before last game of season.

,I saw the reaction on here of ignorant people taking the piss out of pete the blue ,this lad looks like he May have problems himself, not funny
I agree obviously has some form of learning difficulties , not funny , one of his family or friends really should advise him to stop making videos

Just agreed my annual bets with my 'rag friend' .... he's paid out in the last 4 years since we started with the bets.

Premier League ONLY;
Clean sheets £5
Points £5
£10 Straight Red

(PL, CL, EL, FA only)
£50 per trophy

That's your holiday paid for

Premier League ONLY;
Clean sheets £5
Points £5
£10 Straight Red

(PL, CL, EL, FA only)
£50 per trophy

You're gonna clean up on all the others, but if PGMOL have their way you'll be paying out big style for the one highlighted in blue

These will be shares that don't give any significant voting rights, won't they? Loads got sold some time ago.
It's the Glazers turning some of the club value into cash.

The BBC red button news of this last night pointedly ended with the paragraph

" none of the money raised will go into Manchester United itself " - Lol....... just confirming that they are being milked dry.

Getting a sausage butty at a burger van near Harrogate earlier - a fellow purchaser was reading the Daily Star ( I think ) who's back page headline was " Mo Two Years To Revive "Great" Club". The article was how Maureen had given himself 2 years to revive the rags - the great in inverted comma's made me giggle tho

Getting a sausage butty at a burger van near Harrogate earlier - a fellow purchaser was reading the Daily Star ( I think ) who's back page headline was " Mo Two Years To Revive "Great" Club". The article was how Maureen had given himself 2 years to revive the rags - the great in inverted comma's made me giggle tho

Well considering the goalie is the only world class player they have and the cost of transfers today, (Neymar €200M, Mbappe €180M, Coutinho €120M) if they're going to build a squad that can really compete and do it in two years, it's going to cost them about a billion quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.