Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if anyone has read it yet, but Mike Rigg says market inflation stems from our deadline deal for Robinho. WTF.

It actually says Neymar esk prices are a result of our purchase of Robinho.

Not a mention then of the rags making buying the most expensive teenager, nor the most expensive defender.

It's utter tosh what these scum bags will resort to put the mighty blues down.

Obviously the rags having nothing to do with it whilst smashing the record on pogshite and paying 90m on Lakuku.

Since our slight indulge in the market we have been smashing records haven't we?!

Don't know if anyone has read it yet, but Mike Rigg says market inflation stems from our deadline deal for Robinho. WTF.

Not a mention then of the rags making buying the most expensive teenager, nor the most expensive defender.

Obviously the rags having nothing to do with it whilst smashing the record on pogshite and paying 90m on Lakuku.

Since our slight indulge in the market we have been smashing records haven't we?!

Sorry - this is from sly sports.

Still fucking flabbergasted by this. How on earth can Mike Rigg even think it. He must of been savvy to the open checkbook of our rag neighbours when making these comments.

I'm stumped. I'm stumped at the lack of education, I'm stumped at the lack of short sightedness of it all.

I'm stumped full stop.

Still fucking flabbergasted by this. How on earth can Mike Rigg even think it. He must of been savvy to the open checkbook of our rag neighbours when making these comments.

I'm stumped. I'm stumped at the lack of education, I'm stumped at the lack of short sightedness of it all.

I'm stumped full stop.

That should read the actual short sightedness of it all!

Come on everyone, be honest, no one is really suprised by anything thats written about us these days are they? Maybe the only thing that suprises me is when i see the odd positive article.

Come on everyone, be honest, no one is really suprised by anything thats written about us these days are they? Maybe the only thing that suprises me is when i see the odd positive article.
But Rigg was our Technical Director who signed many of the players we paid big money for. Don't recall his howls of anguish then.

Did Mancini kick him out?

It's interesting that considering Robinho wasn't even the most expensive signing that day.

But Rigg was our Technical Director who signed many of the players we paid big money for. Don't recall his howls of anguish then.

Did Mancini kick him out?
Also wasn't it the same day they spent 30 million on berbatov? Sounds more like the bitter ramblings of an ex employee if that is the case.

Will people stop writing lies. Lukarky cost 75 Mill not 90 Mill - it says so in the Daily Mail & on the BBC. And neither of these respected sources would ever produce inaccurate information or lies !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.