North Korea vs USA

I mentioned earlier the time for honouring himself will soon be at an end.
I shall detract from this thread now as there are far more articulate souls on our moons surface to debate our planets demise.
But I tell you this solemnly .. It shall not be brought about by that fat man.
In Trump I truly trust.

This is how I learnt about nuclear fallout, I was about 10 at the time.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your turn Donny Big Mouth Trump!

Chinese state-owned paper says China will intervene and stop America if it attacks North Korea first - and will only stay neutral if Kim attacks the States first

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-attacks-North-Korea-first.html#ixzz4pPRYCZ4C
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
For a guy whose people were helped by NATO/America you are very anti-American. I'd have thought Bosniaks would have appreciated the USA bombing the hell out of the Serbs and having American soldiers clearing landmines after the war etc.

For a guy whose people were helped by NATO/America you are very anti-American. I'd have thought Bosniaks would have appreciated the USA bombing the hell out of the Serbs and having American soldiers clearing landmines after the war etc.

I'm not anti-american, I'm anti imperialistic and absolutely anti the idiot Trump, his rhetoric and everything he is pretending to represent (he's liberal as fuck privately, that's why I say what he pretends to represent). If I had to chose America, China, North Korea or Russia for what they represent internally, it would always be America without a second of doubt. But nobody on Earth has worse international politics than USA. Not even close. And China is, without single doubt, the most peace loving international superpower. Strong enough for nobody to fuck with it but doesn't go around the world and trash countries and people for fun like America and her allies do regularly.

Even here, China is doing absolutely fair stuff:

1. sending warning to warmongering idiot trump - if you attack first and try to destroy status quo, you'll have to beat us too as we don't want you on our borders. That's why China is some kind of NK protector for all these years - it's perfect buffer zone between them and US troops in SK, Japan and so.

2. sending warning to Kim - if you're idiot enough to attack first, we'll do nothing and let them trash you even if that would lead to USA coming to our borders what we certainly don't want.

Principally as fuck. Bravo CHina.

It's nothing to do with Bosnia and if we're about to call those cards, they bombed Serbs in 1995, nothing spectacularly though but it helped a bit, the real bombing was for Kosovo, not Bosnia, and we had arms embargo for 4 years while being slaughtered by those Serbs who were powered by Yugoslavian army, one of the strongest in Europe at the time. And America stopped us when we were 2-3 weeks of claiming full victory that would stop this country being utter shithole it is now. SO, it's not really black and white like you've seen in media. USA helped us a bit surely but definitely not at time and definitely not at full extent and at some fair principles, they did that with Croatia, they helped them make a real normal country while they just stopped the war in Bosnia, pretty late and not really in great moment for us and the product is absolute idiotic and non-functional country that I hopefully won't live for long in if I manage to up my negotiating position with my wife and kids.

America is the friend of Bosnia though and probably the only reason why we're not fighting each other right now and that country exist in some full form, but that won't stop me calling their bullshit when I see it. Nobody loves me more than my mom, but if she is wrong, she is wrong. And America is wrong here, it's not their business what weapons some country has and how their country is being run. NK never fought around washington, USA fought around Pyongyang. NK's have all right to be afraid and to have deterrence power.

Last edited:
I'm not anti-american, I'm anti imperialistic and absolutely anti the idiot Trump, his rhetoric and everything he is pretending to represent (he's liberal as fuck privately, that's why I say what he pretends to represent). If I had to chose America, China, North Korea or Russia for what they represent internally, it would always be America without a second of doubt. But nobody on Earth has worse international politics than USA. Not even close. And China is, without single doubt, the most peace loving international superpower. Strong enough for nobody to fuck with it but doesn't go around the world and trash countries and people for fun like America and her allies do regularly.

Even here, China is doing absolutely fair stuff:

1. sending warning to warmongering idiot trump - if you attack first and try to destroy status quo, you'll have to beat us too as we don't want you on our borders. That's why China is some kind of NK protector for all these years - it's perfect buffer zone between them and US troops in SK, Japan and so.

2. sending warning to Kim - if you're idiot enough to attack first, we'll do nothing and let them trash you even if that would lead to USA coming to our borders what we certainly don't want.

Principally as fuck. Bravo CHina.

It's nothing to do with Bosnia and if we're about to call those cards, they bombed Serbs in 1995, nothing spectacularly though but it helped a bit, the real bombing was for Kosovo, not Bosnia, and we had arms embargo for 4 years while being slaughtered by those Serbs who were powered by Yugoslavian army, one of the strongest in Europe at the time. And America stopped us when we were 2-3 weeks of claiming full victory that would stop this country being utter shithole it is now. SO, it's not really black and white like you've seen in media. USA helped us a bit surely but definitely not at time and definitely not at full extent and at some fair principles, they did that with Croatia, they helped them make a real normal country while they just stopped the war in Bosnia, pretty late and not really in great moment for us and the product is absolute idiotic and non-functional country that I hopefully won't live for long in if I manage to up my negotiating position with my wife and kids.

America is the friend of Bosnia though and probably the only reason why we're not fighting each other right now and that country exist in some full form, but that won't stop me calling their bullshit when I see it. Nobody loves me more than my mom, but if she is wrong, she is wrong. And America is wrong here, it's not their business what weapons some country has and how their country is being run. NK never fought around washington, USA fought around Pyongyang. NK's have all right to be afraid and to have deterrence power.
I'll try and condense your long-winded tale. North Korea attacking the US is never, ever, ever, gonna happen. Stop buying into the bullshit media rhetoric and start thinking logically and more importantly, for yourself. Stop trying to make a case about Serbia, Bosnia et al. when discusing current political stances between the US and North Korea. The political and social issues are miles apart from those uninformed comparisons of yours. To compare any of these to the current North Korea situation tells me a great deal about your misunderstanding of current political standings.

Not read the whole thread so this may have been pointed out earlier, apologies if so.

A good thing to come out of the conflict would be - we don't have to spend umpteen billion £s on TRIDENT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.