Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this little gem on the BBC.

The Beeb is asking for defining Premier League moments:

Deluded isn't the word.

tenor.gif

Seems like they've signed a commercial deal with a Chinese company but there's a problem. It's a water company that's based in Tibet, which China effectively occupied in 1951 and has been there since.

Tibetan independence groups around the Dalai Lama are protesting and even some of there fans say that Liverpool should drop the deal. So they've got Standard Chartered on their shirts, who were convicted of money laundering in the biggest ever case brought, Western Union, that friend of Nigerian scammers on their sleeves, Garuda who are the national airline of a country with an appalling human rights record on their training kit and now a company involving in exploiting natural resources in an occupied country.

But that's Liverpool, doing things the right way.

Seems like they've signed a commercial deal with a Chinese company but there's a problem. It's a water company that's based in Tibet, which China effectively occupied in 1951 and has been there since.

Tibetan independence groups around the Dalai Lama are protesting and even some of there fans say that Liverpool should drop the deal. So they've got Standard Chartered on their shirts, who were convicted of money laundering in the biggest ever case brought, Western Union, that friend of Nigerian scammers on their sleeves, Garuda who are the national airline of a country with an appalling human rights record on their training kit and now a company involving in exploiting natural resources in an occupied country.

But that's Liverpool, doing things the right way.
Money, money, money....money, money..it's a rich mans world

Surely the Keystone.......

PATTAYA: -- The Kops will no longer have to travel far away to England to buy Liverpool merchandise as the club’s first official shop in Thailand was open yesterday in Pattaya.

CRC Sports run by former Pattaya City Council member Rattanachai Suthidechanai has invested BT3 million to open the shop located on the second floor of Central Festival shopping mall.

The owner expected to sell between BT800,000 – 1 million a month as the 2017-18 English Premier League is to start this weekend.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/sports/30323488

We don't know how much influence Suarez has in this
It could be him who's telling Barca that Coutinho is the dogs bollocks and would be a perfect fit

If I were Barca's negotiators, I'd make a take it or leave it offer and then start leaking stories about cooling interest in Coutinho and making offers for Mbappe and Sanchez

No one else rates Coutinho for anything like that amount of money and I truly think that Liverpool are insane to refuse a £90m offer

If Coutinho is rated at £100M+ and Mbappe at £150M+ what the fuck is our current squad value!!!

From memory I think Suarez and Coutinho played only one season together, and that would have been about four years ago. I doubt he would have made such an impression on Suarez that he's recommending him now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.