18/19 home and away kits ?

I always liked our Umbro gear. Some really smart home, away and third jerseys over the years. Notably the white one with the red and black sash worn in perhaps 2009/10.

I should know the answer and it's probably been covered elsewhere but does anyone know what the shop discount is for season ticket holders? I haven't liked any of our nike kits so not bought a shirt for a few years but think the ones this season are decent.

I should know the answer and it's probably been covered elsewhere but does anyone know what the shop discount is for season ticket holders? I haven't liked any of our nike kits so not bought a shirt for a few years but think the ones this season are decent.
10% but you can get them for £15 from Cheetham Hill.I don't normally encourage this but they have become too expensive.

10% but you can get them for £15 from Cheetham Hill.I don't normally encourage this but they have become too expensive.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated! Completely agree about the costs, especially as teams only wear a kit for one season now. Another example of how the sport exploits the fans!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.