Match Thread | Brighton vs Manchester City (12/08/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume there will be more space as they tire and we will get more overlaps?

Don't know if a good thing or not, but we resembled Chelsea at time from last season?

Sane for Danilo, Bernardo for Aguero.

Aguero can't play in this set-up.
I'd hange the set-up then.

When we've got 75% possession there's no need to have three centre halves. It's a waste of a player we could have helping unlock the door further forward

City of last season is back so far.

Dont like the 3 CB's as they have no attacks whatsoever. Also if its 3CB's in return it should give extra strengths on the sides but Walker and Danilo playing in Clichy mode its so bad to watch. They get the ball and stop, turn pass back to Silva, KDB and they do some tiki-taka then a bad pass to the box.

We need men in the box not only one of Jesus, Kun or both between 5 defenders. We need players in the box. Arsenal had 4-5 playrs in the box sometimes when a cross was arriving. We have only one when Kun crossing to Jesus...

Simply our tempo is pretty slow, we need to up the pace, move the ball quicker.

Brighton doing exactly what we expected. Pep cannot besurprised by them.

I want to see Walker running behind defence and use his pace to beat his man an cross or even enter the box with the ball. Same from Danilo.
Whats the point of them playing like Clichy.
Still the formation is too defensive given the lack of Brighton attacks. We do a good job defending on them so our CB's doesnt have much to do, 2 of them will be enough imo.

One of the Cb's off and Sterling/Sane in.

We are fucked if Jesus or Kun gets injured so just make sure we sign another attacker even if its not Sanchez or Mbappe. We need one more striker. Even Bony is better than no one.

Assume there will be more space as they tire and we will get more overlaps?

Don't know if a good thing or not, but we resembled Chelsea at time from last season?

Sane for Danilo, Bernardo for Aguero.

Aguero can't play in this set-up.

Am hoping we get proved wrong but Aguero/Jesus just don't seem to gel

I'd hange the set-up then.

When we've got 75% possession there's no need to have three centre halves. It's a waste of a player we could have helping unlock the door further forward
I've seen a few people say this, but one of the reasons we're dominating possession is how quickly we win the ball back with 5 in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.