Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Far from perfect but we kept going and get the win which is the main thing. Passing will get sharper as the season goes on.

Tough match.

3 pts.

Walker was the stand out for me. Massive, massive upgrade. Can't wait to see Mendy.

Still rusty, we'll improve.

Got the match in archive, gonna re-watch that later when i can relax :-)

To many blues do not remember very well, Pep changes shit so shit changes, teams are also fucked later in the match after chasing shadows. We did the same a lot last season when we were not mid brain fart.

That'll do. Dominated from start to finish, that might be the deepest a team has ever sat against us, too many to compare it to though. More than deserved, it'll get better as the season continues.
Just wait until we click /gel ! (summat the media say will be difficult hence the reason most of them picked the rags for the title)

First game of the season, new players and system to bed in, not sure why there's so many fucking whinging about the performance.
Looked solid at the back and movement from all areas was very good. A bit sloppy at times but fuck me, no team plays flawlessly for 90 minutes.
Once we find our rhythm we'll be close to unstoppable.
Too many focus on the small things we don't get right instead of the many things we do. That match day thread is torture.

Think we're going to have to accept that a lot of the shitter teams in the league will park 11 men in their box, and it will take an hour to break them down. Keep the ball moving, keep probing, and eventually they will get tired, gaps will open up or someone will make a mistake.

That was a good win, should have had a few more, but nothing to be really unhappy about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.