If you could be transported back in time to watch one event, what would it be.

Only this.Woodstock.
Everything else that ever transpired in the anals of history was just the usual run of the mill Homo-Sapien nonsense.

The events leading uo to, during and after the meteorite that smashed into earth and wiped out the dinosaurs.

last Wednesday,managed to mow both lawns ,clean the car and give my knackers a good scratch just in time to watch Coronation street with a cup of tea ! Don't get days like that very often

Speakeasy nightclub Ashton Under Lyne 1988 and slip the doorstaff £20 to never let a younger slimmer me in the place. Ex never met, life changer

Ali v Foreman rumble in the Jungle
Football match during 1st world war in no mans land
The JFK shout was a good one as well

City v QPR. Had to work 12 he nights that weekend of all weekends, could not get out of it.
Had to listen on the radio, couldn't afford Sky at the time.
After having a season ticket from 1990 till 2007, with my daughter, really wish we could've been there.
Like a lot of fans on here, we sat, watched and cried through the shit times, but we always loved our club,no matter.
Would have loved to look at her at that moment, and say to her. That's why God made you a blue, just for that moment.
We were at Wembley in 99, but 93:20 Was the moment!
CTID, ALWAYS!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.