United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close enough...

Jossys_giants.JPG

Breaking News

UEFA have asked Real Madrid to return the Super Cup
It's now going to be awarded to Manchester United due to their thrashing of West Ham on Sunday

Following Sunday's defeat of West Ham, United have also lodged an appeal with the FA, as they believe they should also now be awarded this season's Community Shield due to the nature of the result
I think this is the fairest thing to do..

It was good to see Joe back.
Thought he had a good game overall and wish him luck for the future, should still be here imho

It was good to see Joe back.
Thought he had a good game overall and wish him luck for the future, should still be here imho

What game were you watching? Shite distribution and beaten centre left for their 4th goal. You could probably let him off for 2 or 3 of the goals... But Pogbas he should have been much closer to it than that.

They won't make top four, never mind sustain a title challenge. When they play better sides they'll be massively exposed. See what happened against Madrid midweek who were two weeks behind them in terms of preparation.
This!

To me they looked seriously impressive. They have the quality now to pass their way though most teams and the ruthlessness to cripple anyone who plays well against them. They look like Spurs last year but nastier. We only play them in 2 league games so it's more likely that our other 36 games will determine our success. I'd just assume that United (and Spurs) will keep the pressure on us so that every point counts....making it a very exciting season.

The premier league team of the season took shape yesterday.

Dr gea in goal, Matic nailed on, lookakyu. Striker.
Pogba also included. It's early doors so they may get one or two more.

No Aguero this season I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.