Girona (A) Pre-Match Thread(OS and Eurosport 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey missed him. That's bizarre!

If he doesn't get a move sorted he can go in the squad for this season as homegrown so not taking up a place so we may as well take him along.

Wouldn't mind him staying this season as extra back up myself, but presume he would prefer to get 1st team football somewhere if he Can sort a move away

If he doesn't get a move sorted he can go in the squad for this season as homegrown so not taking up a place so we may as well take him along.

Wouldn't mind him staying this season as extra back up myself, but presume he would prefer to get 1st team football somewhere if he Can sort a move away
To me it's clogging up opportunities for others. When he was fit Pep gave him a couple of opportunities but he's not good enough IMO. Plus the guy is constantly injured. Wish him all the best.

To me it's clogging up opportunities for others. When he was fit Pep gave him a couple of opportunities but he's not good enough IMO. Plus the guy is constantly injured. Wish him all the best.

Like i say I'm sure the intention is for him to move on if possible but it might just not happen this summer. The fact he's been injury prone is presumably the main thing that is putting potential buyers off.

Agreed plus, wage demands and he probably feels he should be at a higher
level than Stoke.

Looking at the squad, I counted 13 players who would probably benefit from some game time.

And also because Girona is now quite important to us with the latest reported signing also probably going there for 12 months. It is perhaps part of the overall deal with them aside from it benefitting us.

Looking forward to this one. Just having a couple of Estrellas at our campsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.