Barcelona v Real Madrid

Five game ban for Ronaldo confirmed.

Out whole of September.. back in October.

New wee extended holiday. Cynic me in says he did it to spend more time with her..

PAY-EXCLUSIVE-ALL-ROUNDER-MINIMUM-FEE-%C2%A3500-PER-PAPER-APPLIESNO-WEB-Real-Madrid-superstar-Crist.jpg

DAT ASS ! dayum.. Kim Kardashian would be proud..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/-ronaldo-georgina-rodriguez-baby-bump-10934441

Was at this game, was a great night. Fabulous experience. The game itself was pure theatre, over exaggeration everywhere.. both good and bad. What maybe didnt come across was the make up of the crowd. At a rough guess, 5000 empty seats, 20000 tourists 50000 Barca fans and the rest Madrid fans dotted all over the ground. Drink available to take to your seats and no sign of issues. Top night all in all. On to Girona tomorrow for City.

Such a disgraceful twat. Karma sure worked fast.
Instant red cards are only fair when you blatantly try to imitate your betters.
He's just a poser with an inferiority complex and must be dreaming about Messi at this point.
I got to give it to him though, he sure knows how to rub people the wrong way.
Imho ronaldo is the better player. He's done it in the two best leagues and he's done it consistently for Portugal. He's an ego maniac but the lad is one hell of a player

Imho ronaldo is the better player. He's done it in the two best leagues and he's done it consistently for Portugal. He's an ego maniac but the lad is one hell of a player

Not sure if serious but I'll bite!!
Sure, statistically he is up there but he hasn't got half the footballing brain of Messi nor the technical ability, he's a good striker and athlete but as an all-round player Messi easily beats him, no contest.
There's just no way he's able to make any player look like an amateur or dribble past an "entire team" that's man marking him.
Can you imagine fake Ronaldo as a playmaker? You could put Messi in a defense and he'd still get the job done imo.
Messi only cares for the ball, or used to anyway, and is much more of a team player, whereas mr. wannabe is pretty selfish and only really seems to care about how he looks.
Call me when he's able to produce anything remotely close to these, I won't hold my breath

Last edited:
For a man his age, Ronaldo's physique looks questionably ripped to me.....

I tend to agree, it looks very unnatural.. like weirdly so. I'm not suggesting anything as the truth will come out eventually..

This is football, not bodybuilding. That type of muscle mass shouldn't usually be an advantage on the football field.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean he's only had access to the best facilities and nutrition for the past 15 years, and been active pretty much his whole life!

Most footballers do these days, but most footballers are so busy they don't have the time to work on their body so much.. it baffles me how Ronaldo does manage to find the time who is one of the most famous footballers? he should be busy every second of his life. The hours in the gym must be a vanity project..

He looked like a different footballer completely when he returned to the RAG's after the World Cup in 2006, he was so skinny and in a matter of months was this ripped, chiselled greek god!? whats up with that!!!

If it was so simple to get that body (through hard work), why isn't every footballer so ripped? footballers who are much less busy etc. Maybe they don't want it, but seems strange to me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.