Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been living under a rock this window???
Paulinho has just gone for £40m
Real Madrid spent the same on a kid with 1 senior appearance
Lukaku cost United £90m
Neymar cost PSG £200m
Mbappé likely to cost just as much
£90m bids being rejected for Coutinho and Dembélé
Walker and Mendy cost £50m a piece
Sigurdsson will cost £50m

Jesus Christ even Michael Keane cost £30m, and you think we'd be stupid to spend more than that on arguably the best player in the league?? (certainly the best player in the league who is also on the market)

No rocks mate. Just cause I don't happen to agree with the crazy prizes being paid doesn't mean I don't know what's going on. Also, don't agree he's the best player in the league. We already have several better than him.

yep, an absolute bona fide star is not worth anything like £30m. In fact, I say let's forget this guy is a proven winner wherever he goes, let's offer ten bob and tell them that we don't like "criticism".

YaYa - take a bow. Truly, you have saved us a fortune.

What has he won at Arse given that he is a boan fida winner? I'll ignore the sarcasm as it's you.

No rocks mate. Just cause I don't happen to agree with the crazy prizes being paid doesn't mean I don't know what's going on. Also, don't agree he's the best player in the league. We already have several better than him.
So we should just sit back and watch everyone else pay "crazy fees" while also watching them leave us behind. Hmmmm.

Not really. We are already title favourites, United are further off. United had to replace goals they lost with Ibra, we'd be adding them. Add to that Arsenal (with Sanchez particularly) are much more of a title threat than Everton.

We were title favourites last season. Doesn't mean anything. Anyway, I don't have any control over what City want to pay for players (thank God some would say), just expressing my opinion on these crazy prices.

Yep. Coutinho situation turned sour when he thrown his toys out. Liverpool had the no sale under any circumstance, now they are willing to accept the right amount (or so it seems)

Absolutely. If Arsenal think that he'll stay professional and work hard for the club if they keep him then that's exactly what they'll do, unless someone comes in with a silly offer. If, however, Alexis starts putting up a real fuss (transfer request, not showing up to training, speaking publicly to tabloids without the club's permission, etc) then they'll quickly become receptive to the idea of selling him for a reasonable price. It's all about the player now and how willing he is to force a move. The player has an enormous amount of power, but that means nothing if he's not prepared to use it.

So we should just sit back and watch everyone else pay "crazy fees" while also watching them leave us behind. Hmmmm.

Who exactly is going to leave us behind with the squad that we currently have? I would suggest that others might feel the need to spend crazy money to avoid being left behind by us.

Absolutely. If Arsenal think that he'll stay professional and work hard for the club if they keep him then that's exactly what they'll do, unless someone comes in with a silly offer. If, however, Alexis starts putting up a real fuss (transfer request, not showing up to training, speaking publicly to tabloids without the club's permission, etc) then they'll quickly become receptive to the idea of selling him for a reasonable price. It's all about the player now and how willing he is to force a move. The player has an enormous amount of power, but that means nothing if he's not prepared to use it.

Spot on. There are always ways to achieve value.

Can't wait till he signs. Not purchased my shirt for this season yet, been waiting for Sanchez to sign so I can get it with his name on the back lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.