Veganism

You really are a fucking idiot on the wum aren't you, I'm certain of that.

For me avoiding diseases such as diabetes and cancer are pretty high on the agenda just thought I'd try and help some fellow blues.

Like I say we all have our own take and I've eaten more kebabs and shite than the next man but one day the time will come when you will look deeper and see the truth.

That time came for me.

There are 20 Amino Acids the body requires 11 of which our body can produce and 9 of which can be found in plants. The Amino acids found in meat are those that have come from the plants they are. No need whatsoever to eat meat.
Try and eat grass and get protein from it fuck nut.

Try and eat grass and get protein from it fuck nut.
Very aggressive aren't you it must be the processed food and meat I'm very calm.

If you think we are supposed to eat meat then happy days carry on. Just remember when you visit the doctor to remember that Kiam06 did try and help.

Lots of passion on here. I used to take the piss out veggies but gave it a go and felt fantastic so have continued.

Very aggressive aren't you it must be the processed food and meat I'm very calm.

If you think we are supposed to eat meat then happy days carry on. Just remember when you visit the doctor to remember that Kiam06 did try and help.
I don't suffer idiots gladly no.

As stated, try and eat grass and see if the human body has the capability to turn those amino acids into protein.

Lots of passion on here. I used to take the piss out veggies but gave it a go and felt fantastic so have continued.
Horses for courses......

IMO,it depends heavilly on your lifestyle - existing on rice milk and hemp protein wouldnt suit my needs or requirements.I eat eggs,chicken and fish by the bucket load and i too,feel,and look,fantastic.

I don't suffer idiots gladly no.

As stated, try and eat grass and see if the human body has the capability to turn those amino acids into protein.
Not sure I ever suggested humans eat grass.

The NHS is crippled as Diabetes, Heart Disease and Cancer are at an all time high in this meat/processed food guzzling society which you are defending and I'm the fool?

Horses for courses......

IMO,it depends heavilly on your lifestyle - existing on rice milk and hemp protein wouldnt suit my needs or requirements.I eat eggs,chicken and fish by the bucket load and i too,feel,and look,fantastic.
Good for you I hope it stays that way.

Not sure I ever suggested humans eat grass.

The NHS is crippled as Diabetes, Heart Disease and Cancer are at an all time high in this meat/processed food guzzling society which you are defending and I'm the fool?
Building yourself a strawman there kiam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.