Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like a speculative piece from Law, rather than any significant new development. You'd think other journalists closer to the club would have run the story if anything had changed.

Feels like a speculative piece from Law, rather than any significant new development. You'd think other journalists closer to the club would have run the story if anything had changed.
The Mirror also said this mate.. i think Sam Lee will go with this shortly :)

I think the Gooners would be foolish to turn down 50/60 Million. The main stumbling block will be them finding a replacement. Cant see Wenger giving the thumbs up until he has a big name signed to appease the fans.

1. Sounds like PSG are in front to get Mbappe, which is why we now making push for Sanchez?

2. Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 11m11 minutes ago
    He's already told them he wants to leave, but Arsenal - as most predicted - are refusing to sell. If it's going to happen, AS needs to push

3. Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 10m10 minutes ago
    Which, so far, he's not done, barring telling Arsenal he wants to go and doesn't want to sign a new deal.
  1. Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 10m10 minutes ago
    As far as I know, the deal he agreed with City ages ago is worth roughly £300,000 a week, probably slightly under (all bonuses included)

Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal
City were worried about PSG's interest last month, hence the push for Mbappe. But PSG's interest
in Mbappe has flipped the situation again

Sam Lee‏Verified account @Sammy_Goal 16m16 minutes ago
Sam Lee Retweeted MCFCMaine Man

That's right, Guardiola's supposedly not keen on Sanchez kicking up a fuss in public, which is going to be a problem I think

Guaranteed? What if he gets crocked in his first game?
He's not even match fit either. It boggles me that clubs allow top player to return back so late and unfit. Arsenal have fucked themselves abit here and is in a way if we buy him.
I think I'd be ok with waiting till January and going back in but that's just me

He's not even match fit either. It boggles me that clubs allow top player to return back so late and unfit. Arsenal have fucked themselves abit here and is in a way if we buy him.
I think I'd be ok with waiting till January and going back in but that's just me

Welcome to the 'bad wools' club .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.