Kyle Walker - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not included in the squad for the Girona friendly. Did he pick up a knock on Saturday?

Didn't @karen7 post a tweet saying it was a family issue?
Perhaps finalising his house move, time to pick school for kids?
Could be something as simple as uncle Dave's funeral.

Fingers crossed he's fit. Won't be getting s rest till Mendy is fully fit.

welcome to city walker. get used to this standard of refereeing against you now.

Was just as a bad decision as when he pushed Sterling half a year ago. Horrible refereeing.

This guy is an absolute beast. Really miss him already. Fans of other teams always made lazy claims about him having brainfarts (which may have been true a few seasons back but noway near as many as what people claim). Any Spurs fans who claim Trippier is better is in dreamland. We have lost the archetypal Pochettino full back. I don't ever understand us letting him go personally and leaving Trippier (who stylistically seems to be the wrong type of full back for Spurs).

He will impress you guys. We took his athleticism and ability for granted and now we are feeling it. We can replace him for cheaper, I hope we move for Pereira rather than Aurier.
I'm not bitter about him joining you guys, and I understand it as a football person wanting to win something and get paid (he as Rose has said was criminally underpaid at Spurs). His recovery is phenomenal and it allows you to push up and make the pitch wide. With the creative talent you've got inside, he will be a perfect fit for City (sadly for us).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.