Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to counter this because I've read it a few times, IMO it's dangerous to become over reliant on young players. We're currently in a situation where three of our forward line are 22 or under. Two of them have only a season's PL experience. Yes they need to play more and develop more, but one injury to ANY of the attacking line currently means everyone plays every game. The balance is way off.

Sanchez/an attacker is an absolute priority in the next few weeks.

You don't win nowt with kids ;)

I think some people think that because he scored x number of goals for Arsenal last season then it automatically adds that many goals to our team if he signs for us but it doesn't work like that in reality.
Some people are treating him like he never misses a chance as well, I'm sure he misses as many as anyone else does.

I'm not against signing him, but I don't think we are desperate for someone else, as Sane, Sterling, and Bernardo can all play up top, and will score more than enough goals for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.