Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would we pop in a bid on the 15th August, 3 days after our opening game, if there was no chance of this happening.

It's on. Cheers

Still think this ship has long since sailed in regards to getting him this summer. From Arsenals perspective, they can't possibly let him go now after saying all season he's staying and not bringing in a replacement. They'd be riots and it would completely destabilise their season already. Wenger or the board, or possibly both would be under extreme pressure.

If they were going to sell him this season, they'd surely have done it early in the summer before they came out time and time again saying he's staying and whilst there's plenty of time for Arsenal to sign a replacement and probably most importantly plenty of time for Arsenal fans to simmer down.

I'd be delighted to be wrong but i find it very hard to believe

Despite this transfer would strenghten us (slightly) and weaken Arsenal (a lot), still not sure if it's the right move to make. Rather we'd spend a few bob more on young Mbappe who seems more fitting this (young) squad.

Still think this ship has long since sailed in regards to getting him this summer. From Arsenals perspective, they can't possibly let him go now after saying all season he's staying and not bringing in a replacement. They'd be riots and it would completely destabilise their season already. Wenger or the board, or possibly both would be under extreme pressure.

If they were going to sell him this season, they'd surely have done it early in the summer before they came out time and time again saying he's staying and whilst there's plenty of time for Arsenal to sign a replacement and probably most importantly plenty of time for Arsenal fans to simmer down.

I'd be delighted to be wrong but i find it very hard to believe

This is exactly how I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.