Girona (A) Pre-Match Thread(OS and Eurosport 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those about to watch, our youngsters are live on Chelsea TV at the Etihad. 0-0 with 20 mins to go
Edit: oops, what a tit I am. Game was played 4 days ago (0-0). Chelsea TV ( a couple up from Eurosport) have a 'LIVE' banner in the top corner :-/

Last edited:
Im at work till 6.

If i watch the first half on my Iphone with 4g how much data do we think that would use up?
Depends on the quality, if you're watching normal or just in HD I would wager about 1 or 2gb An hour or there abouts

Girona XI: Gorka Iraizoz, Bernardo, Alcala, Muniesa, Maffeo, Aday, Pere Pons, Granell, Borja Garcia, Portu, Stuani

Manchester City XI: Bravo, Danilo, Stones, Mangala, Adarabioyo, Sané, Bernardo, Sterling, Touré, Foden, Brahim

City bench: Ederson, Grimshaw, Kompany, Gundogan (!), Aguero, De Bruyne, Silva, Fernandinho, Roberts, Otamendi, Jesus, Zinchenko

anyone having trouble signing into cityzens for the game? im just getting a blank page every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.