championship 2017/2018

city saint

I see john terry has made a massive (ahem) difference to villa. they look in big trouble even this early.wolves looking good early doors.

Yep I predicted Bruce be sacked and Villa will go down that team of there is piss poor. Terry will get a phantom injury and bugger of also.

Listening to Jim White (I know, but only briefly) on my way yo the gym this morning, he was extolling the virtues of that "massive" club and it's illustrious history, and their loyal fans. The problem was that the players he mentioned were from 20+ years ago, but Elephant Man has brought in a lot of experience which should see them climb the table. What he didn't say was that they are all mainly past it or journeymen. Perhaps it was because "deadly" Doug Ellis was a friend of his. Fortunately, I heard no more than that, but, remember, "old" money still talks, even though the owner has changed and is now from China.

Burton came from a goal down to beat Birmingham tonight.

No doubt Catflapp will be demanding the board give him funds to bring in four or five players before the transfer window closes.

Triffic!

All that " i won't stay in the Premier League because i don't want to play against Chelsea" bollocks, he didn't stay in the Premier League as he knows he's finished and his legs have gone.
He's even struggling in the Championship and Villa fans I've talked to have said he's so bad he's embarrassing.

All that " i won't stay in the Premier League because i don't want to play against Chelsea" bollocks, he didn't stay in the Premier League as he knows he's finished and his legs have gone.
He's even struggling in the Championship and Villa fans I've talked to have said he's so bad he's embarrassing.
I bet he's making some money out of it and banging some Brummie minge mind.

Hull getting seriously twatted at Pride park tonight. 5-0 down, and still over 20 minutes to go. If Derby keep their foot on the pedal, this could easily end up at 6 or 7. Pleased for Gary Rowett; he seems like a decent bloke, and was shabbily treated at Brum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.