• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we could go to 4 at the back and bring Sterling into a front 3.
Against very weak squads a back 4 is the way to go - and yet, Pep went with a back 3 against Brighton.

Pep does like to switch formations- so who knows. But against a much stronger side in Everton, I think that a back 3 is warranted.

Everton matches often tend to be barometers for the the season and in truth they are always difficult opponents for us. Can only think of one season in recent years that we doubled them (2013-14). They also took 4 points from us last year so it should be a real test.

I have a feeling that it will come down to us taking our chances. If we do we win, otherwise...

Does anyone know when Mendy will be back?

Thought Danilo looked good against Brighton but could tell he had no left foot.

Last edited:
I want sane one side and sterling the other like we used to do,the rest i don't mind who plays

I would also like to see this.
When we did last season we seemed to play our best and most exciting football.
2 wide and one in the middle for me but seems unlikely at the moment.

the whooped us last season, so it is time to repay the favour (as they say). None of this tough game nonsense, we have the squad, we have the first 11 that could and should win. Set a marker down at the first home game of the season.

4-0 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.