Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was shit at United. Done ok at West Brom. If we can get him as 4th choice CB for £15m-£20m in this market for a 29 year old experienced head compared to £70m for VVD I would be quite happy. The way I see it our 3 current CBs are already top we just need an extra consitent body in case of injury.

Evans and Sanchez would make this a perfect window.

"Perfect". My word. Speechless

you bunch of tarts just because he played for the rags. He is a good professional who is not likely to be causing a scene if he is not a first team regular as long as the cost is not ridiculous I can see the value. On saying that we do get some weird stories and links as the deadline approaches

Now if it was Mike Smalling that would be something worth getting despondent about

Hate to say it but it all adds up. Left-sided CB, can play LB. it's only forgivable if we're saving money to invest elsewhere and even then Mangala is better.

Thought he was shit at United. Done ok at West Brom. If we can get him as 4th choice CB for £15m-£20m in this market for a 29 year old experienced head compared to £70m for VVD I would be quite happy. The way I see it our 3 current CBs are already top we just need an extra consitent body in case of injury.

Evans and Sanchez would make this a perfect window.
20 million for jonny fucking evans ffs

This is a scott sinclair and delph type signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.