Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you any money that we play 433 more often than we play 3 at the back this season.

For the record we created two absolutely glorious chances which Kun/Jesus fluffed in the first 20 minutes of the Brighton game. So I don't agree with your assessment at all. I also remember Pep saying often last season that we missed too many chances early in games and that made things more difficult later on.

A huge Achilles heel is missing early chances and it needs curing: would make such a difference to us.

Don't know why anyone cares about his United background. No one was arsed about it with Cooke, Schmeichel, Cole, Tevez etc once they pulled on a blue shirt.

I have spent the last 10yrs slagging this fella off to my Rag mates
If he comes to my club,that's it
I cannot embrace him as I would a new signing,as that would make me a hypocrite
Let's hope is not going to happen
Can't say I am too bothered about being a hypocrite I slag of all rags but some of them can play. There are a very few I can't stand irrespective of their raggishness like Fellaini and Lingard. But I have been quite happy with the Goat, Law Tevez etc.
Can't say the signing excites me but it doesn't look awful.

Expect £25m+ if we are to sign him which for 29 year old backup doesnt seem great but he is a decent player and maybe most importantly he is home grown.

and the mystery centre half is...

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.