Barcelona v Real Madrid

Bizarre that this is kicking off at 11pm local time.

Semi down to the heat, and to please the american viewers.

Asensio... What a gem, 70m £ clause if i remember correct. Almost a steal in this market!

Marco Asensio put Real 1-0 up. Looks an absolute gem, looked quality last season, very good in the Euro U21 tournament as well, he's going to be some player.

Marco Asensio put Real 1-0 up. Looks an absolute gem, looked quality last season, very good in the Euro U21 tournament as well, he's going to be some player.

Vazquez on the other hand, not even remotely good enough to be playing for Real.

Funny how the tables have turned, Barca for years the club which everyone wanted to be with world class players and an academy producing talent after talent. At the same time Real were just buying and buying.

Now Real have the best squad in Europe, young talents which cost nothing in today's market and world class players across the first 11.

Barcas transfer planning for the past four years has been woeful at best, spending fortunes on average players and allowing their best academy players to rot or leave for nothing.

Funny how the tables have turned, Barca for years the club which everyone wanted to be with world class players and an academy producing talent after talent. At the same time Real were just buying and buying.

Now Real have the best squad in Europe, young talents which cost nothing in today's market and world class players across the first 11.

Barcas transfer planning for the past four years has been woeful at best, spending fortunes on average players and allowing their best academy players to rot or leave for nothing.
By their standards they have dropped significantly,still early to judge for this season but a bit of the fear factor has gone for me if we got them again in champions league I would fancy us strongly to beat them home and away,if they have a poor season wonder would they consider trying to lure pep back you just never know..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.