Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can stay calm after 50 or 100 terrorist attacks with one common theme and thousands of victims globally

We can bloody well keep calm after a single death during violence provoked in thr first place by leftist fascists trying to prevent people (most of whom were not in nazi or kkk costumes incidentally) from exercising their right to free speech
Provoked was it? It's their own fault for walking slowly down a street.

Lot of sympathy for those alt right Nazis and KKK sympathisers don't you.

Provoked was it? It's their own fault for walking slowly down a street.

Lot of sympathy for those alt right Nazis and KKK sympathisers don't you.

Calling another poster a racist, class act pal class act :)

I am done in this thread just in case you break the COC and claim foul.

The word used was "Hate" if you see nothing wrong with hating someone online for something you know very little about I am happy for you. All you have been is insulting and threatening to break COC.
Report me if that's what you feel.

I'm more than happy to hate someone for their espoused views, in face to face contact or online, there's no defence in saying it's the internet as I've said.

I've been through various examples of views that could be said online and what your reaction could be, you ignored them. There's no point me going through that again.

Clive - Statue at Whitehall you say, not one in Bengal? How come do you think.

Churchill - murdered (actively no less) millions of Indians in WW2. He also killed a fuck load of Germans and Italians as well. His statue is up in England yes, not Hamburg, Rome or Bombay.
To be fair I don't know for sure but I don't think there will be that many statues of Robert E Lee in any Northern states either. And Lincoln did offer him command of the Union armies.Although a slave owner he thought the practise evil or so history says.

Racists and racist apologists always try to wriggle out of it by arguing over semantics and creating straw-man arguments and hypothetical's.

Report me if that's what you feel.

I'm more than happy to hate someone for their espoused views, in face to face contact or online, there's no defence in saying it's the internet as I've said.

I've been through various examples of views that could be said online and what your reaction could be, you ignored them. There's no point me going through that again.

YOU have threatened to break COC read your own posts, over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.