Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The price is pissing me right off. We've spunked big bucks on bang average players in the past but then Fannied around for an extra few million on top players like hazard etc. I wouldn't be arsed if it was .
We've played this tune before, he will be on fucking Loan at Crewe next season with us paying 75% of his wages
The issues with Mangala, Savic, Nastasic and co were largely down to struggles to adapt to the league though, and Evans knows this league inside out and has experience. I think the thinking behind this is that he can be another leader, which we sorely need to replace Zabaleta and Kolarov, and can be a mentor for Stones. But I can't see him playing against Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-final, that's my problem with this signing.

Was just about to put him in my Fantasy football team ;)

evansabove.png

Bringing this Rag **** in for ridiculous money just so we can sell Mangala who is twice the player imo.

Magnificent summer so far and then this bombshell pmsl

Only City.........
I'm not mangalas biggest fan but I would crawl over broken glass on my hands and knees and suck a fart out of his hairy arsehole if it meant we didn't sign Johnny Evans

I know, not ladylike but it had to be said

Brilliant. Ffs

He's a very good player. He's better than Mangala. But agree £18m is ridiculous.

he may be a very good player at WBA level but he's not got that step up to the next level and thats why hes been at WBA for the last two seasons, Real,Barca and Bayern are they lining up behind us to snatch this sensational transfer bargain i think not he's a mid table premiership player and nothing else

Don't understand why people are bothered about us signing Evans ..... maybe we are loaning him to girona ha ha.

I'm holding my plastic season ticket over the open fire.

If he signs, that it, done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.