Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're absolutely right, but our current leader (who I firmly believe is the current best captain in English football) is a huge gamble. I love Vinnie but his injury record means we can't afford to rely on him any more than we already do.

Pep doesn't want the strong characters, he wants a team. Look at the Kompany interview earlier this week for evidence of it

I have lived through enough. I hate them. I hate the arrogance of them, and the entitlement. And how they all seem to be c***s. But evans would not be the first and won't be the last to cross the divide. Using my head, rather than my heart, it would be an ok signing. Underwhelming, but not bad.

But why would we make underwhelming signings.

Not that bothered by the fact he's an ex rag. We've had plenty before who have done well.

It's the fact that he is bang average that's bothering me. Filling the squad with average players who aren't going to improve just holds back the academy players.

Paying upwards on 18 mil for a 29 year old seems crazy when we have just let Kelechi go for 25. There must be better players available for this sort of dosh. We need to pinch some scouts from Southampton - they seem to pick up a few relatively unknown players that turn out well.

Also judging on last nights performance, Maffeo could have done a decent job this season. Got to give them a chance city!

Loan Mangala out.

Buy Johnny fucking Evans for £20m.

We're so good at this transfer lark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.