Wilfried Bony - gone to Swansea official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to him if it goes through - it will be the best outcome for all concerned. I'm sorry but I absolutely refuse to buy into any of the vitriol directed towards him. It's conveniently forgotten by some but this is a signing that many City fans were raving about at the time. However, it didn't work out for one reason or another and I wouldn't mind betting that him getting struck down with malaria has affected him in some way.

Good luck to him if it goes through - it will be the best outcome for all concerned. I'm sorry but I absolutely refuse to buy into any of the vitriol directed towards him. It's conveniently forgotten by some but this is a signing that many City fans were raving about at the time. However, it didn't work out for one reason or another and I wouldn't mind betting that him getting struck down with malaria has affected him in some way.

Yea - I welcomed the signing of the Monster Swansea striker.

Instead we got this guy.

I don't wish him ill, I wish him the best but I sure wish him gone.

It knocked Drogba about for a good few years iirc.

Wasnt really keen on the signing and happy to see him go. But wish him the best. Stick a few in against the rags, and I reckon he might be keen on a good performance against Stoke as well.

No vitriol from me either. Wish him the best for sure. Not made for city and he's best moved on. Also don't think he was quite as bad as a lot made out.

Guaranteed hat-trick when City visit the Liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.