Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally really rate Jonny Evans.. Hope this thread comes back to bite a few in the arse. We need a solid experienced 4th choice CB and he ticks all the boxes for me.
I'm not arsed if he signs but your points are valid and we could do a lot worse to many on here wanting superstar signings every two mins it's fucking rag like..

You started it

Really? I made a valid point and you tossed it in the bin without giving a reason why.

Like is said Evans is homegrown and could be 4th CB for quite awhile. Otamendi already had 1 foot out the door untill Kolarov left, Otamendi will be sold next year and there will be a new CB with Evans remaining homegrown 4th CB.

Worst idea ever right? Planning ahead is terrible....

I personally really rate Jonny Evans.. Hope this thread comes back to bite a few in the arse. We need a solid experienced 4th choice CB and he ticks all the boxes for me.

Presuming he would be prepared to accept the odd game.

Just wondering if any fans now thinking this would be a good move said so before today's "news" ? Fair play in advance if you can refer to your posts.

Really? I made a valid point and you tossed it in the bin without giving a reason why.

Like is said Evans is homegrown and could be 4th CB for quite awhile. Otamendi already had 1 foot out the door untill Kolarov left, Otamendi will be sold next year and there will be a new CB with Evans remaining homegrown 4th CB.

Worst idea ever right? Planning ahead is terrible....

I've nothing to add as your arguments for keeping him, let alone signing him in the first place, are ridiculous. You are planning to fail.

Sorry mate. Good luck with your argument though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.