Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It’s my decision, but after the board has to, of course, agree with me. And if they don’t agree we have to consider it as well, and I will accept it. But the board is behind me on that."

His quotes seem oddly inconsistent. That last bit suggests that he has the board's backing, whereas the bit before implies doubt.
Going by his quotes, I think the board might have asked him not to openly admit about the possible transfer so that they can get a good price. I saw it like "The board is behind me with my decision until a great offer comes in at which point I will be helpless". Maybe wrong though.

You really think that flash Abu Dhabi geezer was controlling the MCFC purse strings?

It's always been The Sheikh and co, mate. You claimed MCFC would never bid £100m for a player. We did, rendering your point wrong.

To be fair, he didn't say we would "never" bid £100m for a player, just that we "won't be". The landscape is a bit different post FFP.

You really think that flash Abu Dhabi geezer was controlling the MCFC purse strings?

It's always been The Sheikh and co, mate. You claimed MCFC would never bid £100m for a player. We did, rendering your point wrong.
Well I never actually claimed we'd never done so in the past, though I'm still unsure how much we actually bid in that instance. My point was that we wouldn't be doing it this transfer window. I'd love to be proved wrong and I'd love to see us get Mbappe. I won't be holding my breath though.

"It’s my decision, but after the board has to, of course, agree with me. And if they don’t agree we have to consider it as well, and I will accept it. But the board is behind me on that."

His quotes seem oddly inconsistent. That last bit suggests that he has the board's backing, whereas the bit before implies doubt.
Thought you were talking about Blue moons attitude to Jonny there for a minute.

Cannot see what the problem is, wait till Christmas then they will sweat for the transfer, he wants city

Well I never actually claimed we'd never done so in the past, though I'm still unsure how much we actually bid in that instance. My point was that we wouldn't be doing it this transfer window. I'd love to be proved wrong and I'd love to see us get Mbappe. I won't be holding my breath though.
I think MBappe is an outside bet, but I think that ADUG wouldn't hesitate to break the transfer record if they needed to. They would have done it last summer with Messi.

Thought you were talking about Blue moons attitude to Jonny there for a minute.

i see it as the final decision is the boards he's completely changed tack has wenger he's preparing the arse fans for they know what,the only problem I see is us getting buggered over the fee..

I like this board stuff from wenger, could easily be him saving his face and blaming board.

IF it turns out Sanchez is willing to come next summer that makes me super happy. Why you ask? well i doubt he fancies one season with Pep again before it all changes so it is not illogical to assume Pep has told him that he is staying a few more years. That is the signing i am want more than any.

Agree RE: board stuff, it is very much someone washing their hands and pinning it on someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.