Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
and regarding 100m bid, if Monaco would sell, I think we'd buy Mbappe tomorrow for that money. But not much more than that and I can understand it, Monaco is overreacting " a bit" with prices being quoted around.

"It’s my decision, but after the board has to, of course, agree with me. And if they don’t agree we have to consider it as well, and I will accept it. But the board is behind me on that."

His quotes seem oddly inconsistent. That last bit suggests that he has the board's backing, whereas the bit before implies doubt.

That is beyond inconsistent boss, that makes no bloody sense haha.

I think MBappe is an outside bet, but I think that ADUG wouldn't hesitate to break the transfer record if they needed to. They would have done it last summer with Messi.
Can't argue with that. I feel we've always been willing to go big on Messi given the chance. He was the jewel in the crown. Gutted it never happened.

I think MBappe is an outside bet, but I think that ADUG wouldn't hesitate to break the transfer record if they needed to. They would have done it last summer with Messi.
I think you're wrong DD, especially if you take on board what @BillyShears said about the owners feel almost guilty to spend huge sums of money and so won't push the boat out even though they could easily afford to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.