Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's funny.
I am good friends with a couple of cleaners in my office who happen to be black.
I know 2-3 lefty feminist types working alongside.
I have never seen them exchange a word or even acknowledge those two people.
Most of the typical guardian types i know stay in the whitest of white localities.

And you can object to two opposing movements that are both fundamentally fascist and opposed to free speech.
Seriously, can you just look up fascism if you're going to use it in every message you put. It'll take like two minutes

(also, kudos on the classic "I have a black friend" story, always funny)

Ie anyone protesting against or thinking differently from your leftie-fascism cult is a) neo Nazi and/or not normal.
Gotcha.

When they have swastika flags, give Nazi salutes, chant Nazi sayings and identify themselves as white supremacists - yes they are Nazis and not normal and so are the people who marched along side them.

You know what's funny.
I am good friends with a couple of cleaners in my office who happen to be black.
I know 2-3 lefty feminist types working alongside.
I have never seen them exchange a word or even acknowledge those two people.
Most of the typical guardian types i know stay in the whitest of white localities.

And you can object to two opposing movements that are both fundamentally fascist and opposed to free speech.

I am fundamentally uninterested in you.

I think someone is on thin ice if they believe a council always follows the will of the people. I don't know if it was you or another poster who said people could elect someone else if they weren't happy. This is not a good argument.

Our council does what the fuck it wants no matter who you elect, shower of shites they are, that's my opinion of them.

Back on topic though the giant wotsit has been busy disolving his councils as big business leaders keep leaving.

Seriously, can you just look up fascism if you're going to use it in every message you put. It'll take like two minutes

(also, kudos on the classic "I have a black friend" story, always funny)
Thanks but what is even funnier, is the number of lefties i know who live in a nice, suburban, whites only cocoon. Fascinating really.

The biggest danger or Trump is not the one that he is racist, bigoted ****, islamophobic, chauvinist etc.. because he's none of that. He is privately liberal as fuck and had been all his life. Ok, he is chauvinist privately too, but not the other stuff.

The biggest danger is that he is psycho that would act as whateverfuck you want if that would serve his interests. And that's what he is doing last few years - he realized that there is a big group of white, angry, bigoted, conservative Americans that could lead him to the White House and he'll do anything to please them.

The real racist could be a smart, highly intelligent politician who'd realize where the borders are but one who's whole idea is to appeal to the lowest low of America is what makes his presidency awful thing. He is psycho, the core of his voters are nutters and he is ready for anything.

USA are in trouble, their society is heavily divided and I feel it all started with Obama. Looks like they were not ready for black president yet.

When they have swastika flags, give Nazi salutes, chant Nazi sayings and identify themselves as white supremacists - yes they are Nazis and not normal and so are the people who marched along side them.
Therefore, as antifa have hobnobbed with Islamists, and entities such as the muslim defense league, they are a terrorist organisation.

Anyone who complains about israel is an antisemite terrorist because some of their number are antisemitic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.