Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can completely see that, but it doesn't mean their basic ideology is wrong.

I accept that, I actually see this as just another flare up in americas never ending problem with race relations. You could ask most of these dumb fucks what their definition of fascism is and they wouldn't have a clue. They just don't like black folk. You can't reason with that really.

The biggest danger or Trump is not the one that he is racist, bigoted ****, islamophobic, chauvinist etc.. because he's none of that. He is privately liberal as fuck and had been all his life. Ok, he is chauvinist privately too, but not the other stuff.

The biggest danger is that he is psycho that would act as whateverfuck you want if that would serve his interests. And that's what he is doing last few years - he realized that there is a big group of white, angry, bigoted, conservative Americans that could lead him to the White House and he'll do anything to please them.

The real racist could be a smart, highly intelligent politician who'd realize where the borders are but one who's whole idea is to appeal to the lowest low of America is what makes his presidency awful thing. He is psycho, the core of his voters are nutters and he is ready for anything.

USA are in trouble, their society is heavily divided and I feel it all started with Obama. Looks like they were not ready for black president yet.
Well obviously the racists and Nazis would never be ready for a black president. Are you seriously blaming Obama for their racism?

I wouldn't call all that were at protest as nazis but I would call them racists as there is nothing that would push someone who is not to protest for gen. Lee. I understand that someone could have an opinion that removing the statue is not necessary but one who's not leaning to be the racist would hardly give a fuck to go out protesting even if he's not very pro removing. You need to have strong ideological feeling to push you to go to streets in such political issues.

Well obviously the racists and Nazis would never be ready for a black president. Are you seriously blaming Obama for their racism?

Of course I'm not blaming him ffs, just saying usa was not ready for him yet and it was a trigger that led to trump. Obama failed to meet all my expectations but he was OK guy though if him being president led to trump being the one, I'd rather he was never elected. The risk of Trump being president is bigger than good things that came from Obama being one.

Therefore, as antifa have hobnobbed with Islamists, and entities such as the muslim defense league, they are a terrorist organisation.

Anyone who complains about israel is an antisemite terrorist because some of their number are antisemitic

You're trying to deflect and muddy the waters again. It's called whataboutery.

Democrats, Republicans, those left leaning and right have criticised Trump for doing the same. The police and press accounts of what happened put the blame squarely on the Neo-Nazis, something you refuse to accept because of your dislike of 'lefties.'

You've come onto this thread defending Nazis and White Supremacists.

Of course I'm not blaming him ffs, just saying usa was not ready for him yet and it was a trigger that led to trump. Obama failed to meet all my expectations but he was OK guy though if him being president led to trump being the one, I'd rather he was never elected. The risk of Trump being president is bigger than good things that came from Obama being one.

If America wasn't "ready" he never would have been elected. Twice. I suspect he would have stomped Trump had he been able to run for a third term. I don't want to find some simple cause for an inestimably complex situation, but I'd submit that one word in particular galvanized Trumps base: "deplorables." A horrible miscalculation on Clinton's part, and a real unifying catalyst for those who already didn't cotton to her.

If America wasn't "ready" he never would have been elected. Twice. I suspect he would have stomped Trump had he been able to run for a third term. I don't want to find some simple cause for an inestimably complex situation, but I'd submit that one word in particular galvanized Trumps base: "deplorables." A horrible miscalculation on Clinton's part, and a real unifying catalyst for those who already didn't cotton to her.

To a degree, you're very right with everything you said and I agree with you that he would beat Trump easily. I'm maybe having some problems to express myself in english without writing a book side post but what I wanted to say is that it came bit too early and in tricky time.

America made a huge journey from slavery and then separated buses to racism being kicked out from it's mainstream. The last two are separated with few decades only and that is still relatively short time to completely defeat the ideology. But job done was great and would only be even better with time - the education, media, technology and stuff are going to defeat bigotry from, not only American, but most of the world's society. Obama being black and with some muslim family came in very sensitive time and in some way consolidated the remains of evil in USA. There is of course a part where you shouldn't shy of doing bold things and put finger in eye of bigots but I can't stop myself to feel it wasn't A REAL time. Sometimes you have to win in a longer run making the opponents irrelevant with time and progress. Obama's election gave a strong push to losing part of USA and it was the main reason for Trump's political rise, he added bit of smart economy arguments and voila - shit happened.

Technically, of course it's not wrong he was candidate and won but tactically and historically, could potentially be a problem. I still have belief that Trumpism doesn't have a future, hope the price paid won't be big.

To a degree, you're very right with everything you said and I agree with you that he would beat Trump easily. I'm maybe having some problems to express myself in english without writing a book side post but what I wanted to say is that it came bit too early and in tricky time.

America made a huge journey from slavery and then separated buses to racism being kicked out from it's mainstream. The last two are separated with few decades only and that is still relatively short time to completely defeat the ideology. But job done was great and would only be even better with time - the education, media, technology and stuff are going to defeat bigotry from, not only American, but most of the world's society. Obama being black and with some muslim family came in very sensitive time and in some way consolidated the remains of evil in USA. There is of course a part where you shouldn't shy of doing bold things and put finger in eye of bigots but I can't stop myself to feel it wasn't A REAL time. Sometimes you have to win in a longer run making the opponents irrelevant with time and progress. Obama's election gave a strong push to losing part of USA and it was the main reason for Trump's political rise, he added bit of smart economy arguments and voila - shit happened.

Technically, of course it's not wrong he was candidate and won but tactically and historically, could potentially be a problem. I still have belief that Trumpism doesn't have a future, hope the price paid won't be big.

You express yourself just fine in English, mate. I really do believe that Clinton didn't see the anger across those who perceive themselves to be disenfranchised, and Sanders' potent campaign against all odds should have been a warning sign to her and others that many Americans were angry with "business as usual" in DC. Obama was more a convenient target I think. I am betting any reasonably liberal president would have suffered the same fate unless he/she had the charisma of Kennedy.

You express yourself just fine in English, mate. I really do believe that Clinton didn't see the anger across those who perceive themselves to be disenfranchised, and Sanders' potent campaign against all odds should have been a warning sign to her and others that many Americans were angry with "business as usual" in DC. Obama was more a convenient target I think. I am betting any reasonably liberal president would have suffered the same fate unless he/she had the charisma of Kennedy.

yeah, you're right there were other, mostly economic factors. Those traditional democrats states he won are proof of that. Clinton had an awful campaign.

I don't understand how calling racists, misogynists, bigots and xenophobes deplorable is a problem. If you are any of those things you are, by definition, deplorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.