• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton were hardly mind blowing against Stoke, they won but didn't play that well from what I've read/seen. A new striker with Lukaku's boots to fill, he'll probably need a bit of time to adjust to the Premier League. I think they'll be fairly solid and tough to break down so a decent 2-0 win is what I predict here.

Everton were hardly mind blowing against Stoke, they won but didn't play that well from what I've read/seen. A new striker with Lukaku's boots to fill, he'll probably need a bit of time to adjust to the Premier League. I think they'll be fairly solid and tough to break down so a decent 2-0 win is what I predict here.
I watched the full game on match choice, Everton were far from convincing although it is early days, But have in said that I don't take Everton's form into account coming into the game against us, For some reason they love playing us the last few years and tend to get a result. I think it will be a tough game but we should be winning this one.

We should be winning this and getting back to creating a long unbeaten run at home. I would like to see us move the ball alot quicker when we win the ball back if the opposition lose it in attack. Time to set an early marker at our first home game

building a solid and tidy squad are everton. siggurdson always seems to score against us as well doesn't he? we need to fly at them from the start in our first home game of the new season and really put a marker down? we also seem more comfortable when we get an early goal and we tend to score 3 or more when scoring early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.