Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You express yourself just fine in English, mate. I really do believe that Clinton didn't see the anger across those who perceive themselves to be disenfranchised, and Sanders' potent campaign against all odds should have been a warning sign to her and others that many Americans were angry with "business as usual" in DC. Obama was more a convenient target I think. I am betting any reasonably liberal president would have suffered the same fate unless he/she had the charisma of Kennedy.
For "any reasonably liberal president" read Democrat.

The Republican party has become the Obstructive party. Thankfully they still are under this reasonably insane president.

Once again -- antifa's ideaology is anti-fascism. They are representative of what I hope is the vast majority of Americans in that. How they act on that ideology is what you're objecting to. The distinction is critical. You can equate and criticize the actions of both. You cannot say you object to both ideologies by definition.

Antifa doesn't have an ideology .........it is just being a human. Everybody's position should be anti facist

Yes, i am sure ordinary black people struggling with unemployment, drug crime and gang violence, etc are really concerned about statues, sorry "tormentors" (i am sure general lee arrives in their nightmares every night)

You still don't answer my question
Would you agree on similar grounds destroying statues of scumbags such as Churchill or nelson, helping a regime tainted with colonialism and slavery? Or every US politician pre 1861?

Ah, an 'avoid' tactic. Typical 'question with a question' answer. Weak sauce.

I don't need to answer a question that wasn't asked to me, specifically.

That said, if my family was born over there and I knew the history and significance of such 'celebrations', you would see that statue desecrated every it existed after a refused request for removal. Nor would I be attending any educational building that bore its name in 'honour'.

I know you won't answer my question as weak as you are.

Ah, an 'avoid' tactic. Typical 'question with a question' answer. Weak sauce.

I don't need to answer a question that wasn't asked to me, specifically.

That said, if my family was born over there and I knew the history and significance of such 'celebrations', you would see that statue desecrated every it existed after a refused request for removal. Nor would I be attending any educational building that bore its name in 'honour'.

I know you won't answer my question as weak as you are.
I'm surprised you ignored this "ordinary black people struggling with unemployment, drug crime and gang violence, etc"

Apparently all things "ordinary black" have to put up with.

Antifa doesn't have an ideology .........it is just being a human. Everybody's position should be anti facist
Oh, please...

If you think parading the streets paramilitary fashion, faces hidden, threatening and provoking anyone who has an alternative view is an anti-fascist idealogy then you reallly need to get out more. Antifa is a catch-all group for anarchists, mostly millenials, who use the group as an excuse to wear a disguise and kick-off, in the hope that they don't get recognised by their parents or the Police. Many can't even rationalise what they're protesting about when questioned.

It's nothing more than an anti-establishment (and anti free-specch) terror group, which often resorts to the mindless acts of damaging property, blocking streets, assaulting journalists, arson and looting to name a few. What the fuck have these unjustified actions got to do with anti-fascism? They're actively promoting the very issues that they claim to despise. The fact that almost every event that Antifa attend results in chaos should give you some idea of this groups credibility and protest philosophy.

...and I'm not giving a free pass to the groups who they protest against. Many of them also use a guise of political/racial ideaology as an excuse for a pitch battle.

I'm surprised you ignored this "ordinary black people struggling with unemployment, drug crime and gang violence, etc"

Apparently all things "ordinary black" have to put up with.

Exactly. I called him out on it but he ignored it.

Pretty obvious what he is and what views he has.

You mentioned black people as being unemployed, involved in drug crime and gang violence. Very interesting given your far right leanings that this is how you would characterise African Americans.

You're a far right sympathiser who screams lefty at everyone who disagrees with you.

Yeah, that was interesting. He could have used 'employed'/ 'family oriented'/ 'business owner', but chose the negative construction for his argument. As he pointed out earlier, he passes a word or two to cleaners (not Black colleagues of the same financial standing?) and he's already better than the 'feminist lefties' he's denigrating! Assuming he has ANY Black friends, do they agree with his POV?

I reckon he'll introduce his 'mate' Mr Samson Boe into the discussion...

Of course I'm not blaming him ffs, just saying usa was not ready for him yet and it was a trigger that led to trump. Obama failed to meet all my expectations but he was OK guy though if him being president led to trump being the one, I'd rather he was never elected. The risk of Trump being president is bigger than good things that came from Obama being one.

I believe any liberal that was not a White Male would have had all their policies deconstructed by this extreme 'Tea Party' base.

As an aside, has the Alt Right princess Tomi Lahren has anything to say about what's happened?

Oh, please...

If you think parading the streets paramilitary fashion, faces hidden, threatening and provoking anyone who has an alternative view is an anti-fascist idealogy then you reallly need to get out more. Antifa is a catch-all group for anarchists, mostly millenials, who use the group as an excuse to wear a disguise and kick-off, in the hope that they don't get recognised by their parents or the Police. Many can't even rationalise what they're protesting about when questioned.

It's nothing more than an anti-establishment (and anti free-specch) terror group, which often resorts to the mindless acts of damaging property, blocking streets, assaulting journalists, arson and looting to name a few. What the fuck have these unjustified actions got to do with anti-fascism? They're actively promoting the very issues that they claim to despise. The fact that almost every event that Antifa attend results in chaos should give you some idea of this groups credibility and protest philosophy.

...and I'm not giving a free pass to the groups who they protest against. Many of them also use a guise of political/racial ideaology as an excuse for a pitch battle.
You get the same type of arseholes over here, they're called the UAF. To suggest that these groups are somehow benign
happy-clappy inclusive paragons of virtue is either blind faith at its pinnacle, or naivety personified.

For "any reasonably liberal president" read Democrat.
Depends on which parts of history are relevant, Lincoln was a Republican, who was against equal rights and pro repatriation.
Surprisingly, the KKK was a product of the Democrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.