Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEP says we have to be careful we have not much of are budget left eh no striker weve got 1600 pages for what?

WBA play a defensive game where they seldom attack and tend to have 5 defensive players so most players would be ok in that position...how would he cope if everyone is bombing forward leaving him against somebody with pace ....we play football and build up from the back. Evans has the control of a rapist.... seriously he shouldn't be on our radar.
As for people saying if pep thinks he's good enough then that fine by me...bollocks to that...we all have our own opinions and mine is we should avoid this rag twat like the plague.
Wouldn't want him if he wasn't an ex rag btw...don't think he's anywhere near the quality we need if we seriously want to compete with Real, Barca, Bayern etc....be honest can you see PSG wanting him lol....no fucking chance.
As I say it's my opinion that it would be a huge waste of money to buy him...but each to their own eh.

Agree.
In May, I watched him make mistake after mistake at the etihad. Bullied by aguero and Jesus. If he were to play in chimps league a disaster.

Terry or Huth? Be serious. The fact is he's played an entire career in the Premier League but he is 29 not mid 30s, and most football fans would regard him as a decent if unspectacular defender.

We've got Stones and Kompany. You decide to either replace Stones, or provide back up. We've gone down he back-up route. That's sensible imo

no...we add a third quality centre half so we have rotation without a huge drop off in quality..which is what we will have with evans....the squad depth is constantly spoken about on here....this signing doesnt add to it

He's homegrown, vastly experienced and is a much better passer of the ball than Mangala. That's it really.
Absolutely, plus he is experienced in the Premier League, and physically strong.
Is he also quick by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.