Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness to Evans, rags generally sign or mould players into arrogant, smug twats; but he seems quite 'normal' to me.

he signed Pique in his first season yes. But I think it silly just saying because Pep wants Evans it will be a good signing. Every manager fucks up in the transfer market, he gave away Eto for Ibra plus money ffs.

Eto'o was an opinionated **** who was the last of a group of talented players who had too much of a grip on the changing room. Ibrahimovic wasn't the best signing but was a phenomenal player at the top of his game. Turned out to be another **** who they then sold.

But fair enough, Pep's certainly made some poor signings before. Find me another manager who hasn't though.

It's 50/50 on Rag Cafe

Some think he'll be a really good signing for us

Some say he's shit

So basically Bluemoon's stance
Seems this represents a fair few
"Should never have sold him - I know someone at WBA, and Evans has been a dream since he arrived. 'Best footballer in the club by a mile'."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.