Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I'm an American, nor a big fan of Basketball but if Messi's contract does run out next summer I would have very big parallels with Lebron James 2010.

Everyone will be after him, offering him stupid wages. Would be very interesting indeed.

Bet he wishes he joined us last summer now (when he was allegedly seriously considering it) with Barca on a mini decline and us on the rise.

Wouldn't surprise me if he dragged out signing his contract to see what happens this season.

Messi was powerless to stop Real Madrid. In fact after Real Madrid went 2-0 up and coasted it, Real Madrid fans spent the rest of the game laughing at Messi. We need to find the next Messi. Real Madrid have got Assensio coming through. Obviously he's out of each, but we need to find these players young. Messi's time has been and gone. I think the posters above are right. Barcelona could be heading for some relatively lean times ahead, particularly if their Neymar replacements don't work out. Every time I watch Isco now I think if only. Isco didn't play last night and a slightly weakened Real Madrid still had barca at arms length.

Messi was powerless to stop Real Madrid. In fact after Real Madrid went 2-0 up and coasted it, Real Madrid fans spent the rest of the game laughing at Messi. We need to find the next Messi. Real Madrid have got Assensio coming through. Obviously he's out of each, but we need to find these players young. Messi's time has been and gone. I think the posters above are right. Barcelona could be heading for some relatively lean times ahead, particularly if their Neymar replacements don't work out. Every time I watch Isco now I think if only. Isco didn't play last night and a slightly weakened Real Madrid still had barca at arms length.

He's still the best player in the world.

People forget that in a 'bad' season last year he was top scorer in Europe. It's just that Madrid are now better in every other area.

If you had the chance of getting him, especially for free (duuuuurh), you would obviously take him but at 30 next summer, you wouldn't be spending Neymar money on him.

When his pace goes, he'll be better as a creative mid than Silva was in his prime. So many attributes.

Haha. I don't know where to start. I'll give it a go though.

Greatest player ever to walk the earth. Scored 54 goals in 52 games last season. Has just turned 30. His time has been and gone because of a 2 legged community shield game?

Trust me. If he's available on a free. The fucking entire world of football will be begging him to come.

He's still the best player in the world.

People forget that in a 'bad' season last year he was top scorer in Europe. It's just that Madrid are now better in every other area.

If you had the chance of getting him, especially for free (duuuuurh), you would obviously take him but at 30 next summer, you wouldn't be spending Neymar money on him.

When his pace goes, he'll be better as a creative mid than Silva was in his prime. So many attributes.
What do you mean, Silva IS in his prime, not was in his prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.