Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prioritisation in the transfer market - even with a budget of £200m still has an impact.

No - it's because we seem to be willing to pay stupid money (£20mil +) for an average player who is worth less than half the quoted bid!!!

No it's not. Why has the word 'rag' appeared on every single page of this thread despite him leaving them two years ago?

Average player signings are usually met with a shrug of the shoulders. This one has people's knickers in such a twist that they're self-wringing. Which is actually quite handy as it will be saving them a few quid on fanny wipes.

Name them?
Those fans who want a £50m signing. If you go own that route it's clear who starts Kompany and your new signing and Stones gets relegated down the pecking order and although he might recover from that, more likely it's the beginning of the end.

All players are a gamble to a certain extent and as you say getting Evans is a known quantity....just a shame he's crap.
Not sure who to go for in some ways... depending on how much we want to pay I guess but I'm sure there are better players out there but who to go for is anyone's guess.
If we sign him then I will be less than enamoured but won't boo him and if he gives 100% and is decent then he should get a fair crack of the whip.
Honestly, I believe it also unfair to Evans himself to bring a guy to the Etihad knowing the feeling against him.....first mistake and he will be finished for ever

Had it been a 29yr old Vidic or Ferdinand then I'd see the point. But it's Jonny fucking Evans.

Exactly. Some on here are doing backflips to justify it and agressively slating anyone speaking common sense by claiming bias.

20 mil plus for a player not worth half of it, even in an inflated market is shocking business.

My last on this. Leicester walked away at £10M so why we feel the need to pay £25M I will never know
Leicester's record transfer is £29 million for Slimani, a forward. You think they'll pay 25 million for a CB? You know the answer.

213 pages and still no suggestion what a sub £25 mil CB in PL or even Europe is out there to be signed as a 4th choice CB. And Durham is is pissing all over us on the national radio...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.