Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well having listened to talk sport most of the day the concensus seems to be that he would be a great signing even if we had to pay 30 million for him. Bryan Robson, Jim white, cascarino, Durham, goughie and that Manchester reporter Jackson all were nothing but positive about it.
Maybe it's just his name that we have an issue with.....jonny fucking Evans. It's hard to say his name without using the f word! :-)

To be fair, that type of commentator also though Januzaj would be the next world superstar after Macheda.

Honestly shocked when I first read it.

As I am reading these posts it actually does make sense, hes very experienced, home grown, left sided CB, 29 yo which is ok for a CB.

The negatives are that he will surely sign a 4 year deal, and if we want to move him on in a year or two we will probably struggle to get 10m, typical City. I'm hoping Pep is going "cheap" for a CB so he can get N'zonzi as well, that would be a master stroke, otherwise I wouldn't be too happy but would still get behind Evans.
You'd be Happy with Nzonzi and Evans?? it's not 10 years ago my friend! Ill be disappointed if we get Evans even more so if we get Nzonzi!

Durham's good cop bad cop routine is the joke. One of the two clowns takes one side, the other takes the other. Would not give any credence to what those twats spout.

Wasn't giving any credence to anything. Just replying to the poster who was saying that Durham was one of the media who said it was a good signing.
I know how Talksport works, i listen everyday, for my sins.

Talksport is the radio version of The Sun, I just don't know why people would voluntarily have it in their lives.

As for Evans, he's an ok signing.

We tried to do better but Alves screwed up the plans.

Well having listened to talk sport most of the day the concensus seems to be that he would be a great signing even if we had to pay 30 million for him. Bryan Robson, Jim white, cascarino, Durham, goughie and that Manchester reporter Jackson all were nothing but positive about it.
Maybe it's just his name that we have an issue with.....jonny fucking Evans. It's hard to say his name without using the f word! :-)
To be fair, it IS an unusual middle name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.