Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bothered who he played for, we have had some decent plaers from the rags in the past.
Underwhelmed by the apparent level at which he plays but not having seen him I will accept that he may be a decent signing.

I do have some concerns though about the potential for it to go wrong. There is no doubt that Peps high defensive line does at times leave defenders exposed and even the very best can look silly sometimes (and no one is pretending Evans is the very best).
All our CB's were criticised at times last year and even Puyol occasionally got exposed at Barca.
If Evans gets exposed a couple of times early in his spell the criticism from much of our support will be more intense than normal (and Kolarov will testify that it can be bad)
Evans could become a bit of a pariah.

My United workmates ALWAYS groaned when they saw Evans name on the team sheet. Very similar to my reaction to "One shot, one goal" Bravo and we know how that panned out in 16/17. Evans will be considered alongside Kompany/Otamendi and Stones, if Evans becomes Peps 2017 project it could end badly for all concerned (or not ha ha).

i dont think you can get much worse than the video, doing that is a vile and disgusting act on a fellow profesional no excusses he was wound up etc etc, caught in the act the filthy pig

Are u taking the piss out of dunny there?? we could do with someone like him now seriously! he gave 100% week in week out and was outstanding pretty much every week in a poor side. IMO he's in my top 3 central defenders ever to play for us in my lifetime.
I like Dunny and would have him in heart beat regardless of his age or what others say about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.