Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having talked to a few Rag mates today,the consensus is he's a decent defender with excellent distribution but his injury record is poor? of which i wasn't aware,and is a concern.

He started 60 games in last 2 seasons for WBA so it's probably behind him. He was injured a lot when he was at Rags.

Haha! Poor Sergio getting dragged into a defence of Jonny Evans. What a world we live in.

We can get a great version of the " When Jonny comes marching home again" song going, he found his way to Manchester not Stretford, hurha! On a serious note if we are going 20+ million is he the best out there in that price bracket?

Kompany is so good he costs 1.25 Kompanys. Evans will be Kompany's stunt double, til after Monday when he'll be Kompany's replacement for the season. He won't be too nervous cos he'll know he's already starting from quite a low point with a lot of the home crowd. All sounds great to me.

So Sergio's a **** then?

You could just stop avoiding the question and either say that you don't like one of our most important players of all time or that you're blinkered and have double standards.

I won't be holding my breath.

Are you just looking for an argument or are you a fucking rag.

Love Kun but as I didn't know about his spitting I wasn't being blinkered or having double standards.

Would I have signed Kun if I knew he had spat on a player...No I wouldn't..
But we are talking about some fucking rag twat here and would I sign him....NO FUCKING WAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.