Van hits crowd in Barcelona

Not read the whole thread. Thoughts with any of the City fans that were in Girona the other night that were staying in Barca. We're up the coast a bit but only didn't go in to Barca today cos it was too hot. I imagine a few from our campsite are caught up in it, as there is a shuttle coach a few times a day that picks up and drops off where it happened.

RIP those who have lost their lives to this mindless action. My thoughts and prayers are with their families and loved ones.

My sister lives in Barcelona, and my brother and his family are visiting at the moment. They were in the city today, but thankfully not caught up in the tragedy. They were scared and shaken up though.

You're boring.

Ahh come on now Karen is merely distributing the news.

We have a good idea who it MIGHT be, but lets not shoot messengers.

This always happens that religion and arguements start when the attack has just happened and there is still news to come out
Anyway it was the mods saying it not me but i do agree it's too soon to start all that stuff,lets get all the facts out first

Condolences to the families and friends who lost their loved ones and hope the injured could recover soon. On the side note its appalling to see things of regular use are being turned into equipment of terrorism now a days. Do feel for the security agencies in such matter what could they realistically do to prevent such acts if one decides to act like a lunatic with his vehicle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.