Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our owners have long dreamed of a big statement signing.
What makes you say that? Most of our signings have been free of competition from others. Once we get involved in a top class player we tend to lose out.. That's why I don't think we will sign mbappe. If we were that desperate for a big statement signing we'd have thrown the cheque book years earlier.

What makes you say that? Most of our signings have been free of competition from others. Once we get involved in a top class player we tend to lose out.. That's why I don't think we will sign mbappe. If we were that desperate for a big statement signing we'd have thrown the cheque book years earlier.

We've tried for Messi and Neymar last year. There are only a select few players that are even able to be qualified as statement signings. I agree with the guy you quoted in that the club has wanted one for a while. Personally I think we'll get the kid (55/45 maybe?).

Bit of envy with PSGs all out guns blazing approach. We have to have faith our keeper and defence will be more solid and need Bernado, Gundogan and Sanchez firing us on all cylinders by Oct Nov time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.