Peak Cheese

They should just put a fucking big picture of that face Phil "Stan Laurel" Jones pulled when Aguero left him for dead and smashed it into the net at the swamp!

So they want fans to take pictures of themselves faking that they are celebrating a goal? Why not just do crowd cam?

My goal celebration face is very similar to my 'just cum face' so probably not acceptable for the big screen

why do people slag everything off,the youth are fixated with selfies and showing off this will be a hit for the younger fans,i look a **** when I try to pout for the camera so I'm out

What happens if were 5-0 down and pull 1 back in injury time? Loads of "selfie" goal faces on the screen? Thinking about it if we're 5-0 down at home we've got bigger things to worry about haha

Just said this in the Everton thread, but I never knew there was a goal animation, as I never look at the screen when we score until it show the replay, so not bothered either way what the screens showing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.