• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's interesting that pretty much nobody thinks Bernardo will start. We have so much talent now and not a lot of space but I would welcome him into the lineup if he's given a full debut by Pep on Monday.

Watching Everton on YouTube , good quality maybe we could learn something after the OS crash the other night

Would go with a 4-4-2 and two defensive midfielders (Dinho & Yaya) , the peoplesclub will be a difficult game Koeman is a decent manager and a good tactician , we battered them last season at home and could only scrape a 1-1 and the least said about the 0-4 , the better. If we concede 1st against this lot it will be a long night at least we can enjoy giving Shrek a hard time and listening to the Scousers vast array of chants , E-V-E-R-T-O-N , etc. etc. or they might even break into a rendition of R-O-O-N-E-Y if they win a corner.

Heard the words from tonight's game, "Wayne Rooney once again berates the officials".

I think it's interesting that pretty much nobody thinks Bernardo will start. We have so much talent now and not a lot of space but I would welcome him into the lineup if he's given a full debut by Pep on Monday.
Nothing interesting about that, Silva is simply better player at this moment

He has only had a couple of weeks training so a long way behind on fitness

It has to be 4-1-4-1 with the pace of Sterling and Sane out wide, Everton lack pace in wide areas and throughout their team. Yaya must start ahead of Fernandinho, to get us on the front foot quicker and keep things ticking over at a quick pace with his better distribution. If we are still struggling to break them down after 60 mins, throw Bernardo Silva and Jesus on to give them a different set of problems.

Ederson;

Walker Kompany Stones Otamendi

Yaya

Sterling De Bruyne David Silva Sane

Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.