Ilkay Gundogan - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
In his post-match interview he implied he'll look to start after the international break. He's back physically, but needs to feel mentally ready - smart decision. Really seems like a level-headed bloke

Looks like is way off being picked for a game in the Prem, not surprisingly. He'll get there but i'll be surprised if he starts a game for several weeks.

I love the way he just sort of buzzes around constantly on the move, constant receiving and giving the ball all over the place. If we've got the ball but aren't getting anywhere he'll just go hover near another player, look to engineer a 2v1 or draw a defender away from his teammate.

Cant wait to see him back in the side properly, really hope he can stay fit for a good 6+ months and show how good he is.

I've saId this many times, at his best he is the best German midfielder playing. Better than Kroos, Ozil, and the rest. We just have to hope he gets back to his heights.

Love Ikay, a gem of a player. I am a big fan of his. He is going to stay fit this season.

Both him and komps. I can feel it.

Love him as well when he is fit he is a hell of a player. If those two can stay fit the sky is the limit for us this season.

Saw some videos recently about last season. Had forgotten just what a great player he is & scored some great goals. Yes, lets hope he is back & fully fit for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.