Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll ask again, given Alves screwed us, Bonnuci went elsewhere, Laporte is a no go and VVD is seemingly not for sale, plus funds are bookmarked for strikers...what specific defender do others have in mind?

Ah right. Thats o.k then. Evans is a Rag Bastard because he played longer than Tevez did and also he supported the Rags.

Glad thats cleared up.

What were your thoughts on Cole.Hargreaves.Schmeichel.Kanchelskis?

They're rag bastards too. You think City fans have fond memories of their time with us?

I'll ask again, given Alves screwed us, Bonnuci went elsewhere, Laporte is a no go and VVD is seemingly not for sale, plus funds are bookmarked for strikers...what specific defender do others have in mind?

Of similar ilk ?
Stephen Ward, Cattermole and convert to centre half, Ben Mee. I could go on all day !

Adebaiyo may not be ready for a regular 1st team game but rather see him progress with the odd lapse/mistake in his game than sign a Rag reject , even Mangala looks half decent compared to Jonny boy , Pep must have lost his marbles if he is considering spending around £20m on this clown

They're rag bastards too. You think City fans have fond memories of their time with us?

I'm not on about their time with us. As we were abput to sign them. You can add Tevez to it too. You cant just fuckin cherry pick which rags we sign are Rag Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.