Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually funny. So many trying so hard to justify this transfer to themselves and failing miserably.

They're rag bastards too. You think City fans have fond memories of their time with us?
We are no longer forced to take Rag cast offs or hasbeens , we should never ever put another one of those twats in our shirt , ever, at any cost . Those days are gone ....or I thought they were .

I'll ask again, given Alves screwed us, Bonnuci went elsewhere, Laporte is a no go and VVD is seemingly not for sale, plus funds are bookmarked for strikers...what specific defender do others have in mind?

None, save the money and use Fernandinho instead, we have shed loads of midfielders.

I'm not on about their time with us. As we were abput to sign them. You can add Tevez to it too. You cant just fuckin cherry pick which rags we sign are Rag Bastards.

Yes you can... All the players you mentoned had been fucked off by them for a start, i.e. they were no longer good enough for them. As is the case with Evans... always thought he was shit when he played for them and he hasn't excelled at WBA... if he's not good enough for the Rags he's certainly not good enough for us.
Tevez on the other hand was quality... only there on loan and they wanted him to stay... we took a player they wanted desperately to keep... there's no fucking comparison!

Adebaiyo may not be ready for a regular 1st team game but rather see him progress with the odd lapse/mistake in his game than sign a Rag reject , even Mangala looks half decent compared to Jonny boy , Pep must have lost his marbles if he is considering spending around £20m on this clown
25M apparently. This one could bite Pep on his arse big time

This is actually funny. So many trying so hard to justify this transfer to themselves and failing miserably.

This
How any self respecting blue can support the sighning of a player United didn't want 4 years ago because he was shit. And IS a fukin rag supporter rearly ain't thinking straight or hasn't been around too long

Evans is no clown. Heard today from two friends in UK who reckon it's a good signing, one has watched WBA for years, the other's a football journalist with a keen eye for a decent player. Their view is Evans would be cover for Kompany and a good teacher for Stones. But their thoughts aside, if Guardiola rates him I'll go with his opinion.

This
How any self respecting blue can support the sighning of a player United didn't want 4 years ago because he was shit. And IS a fukin rag supporter rearly ain't thinking straight or hasn't been around too long
So if he signs should i and other blues show our disgust towards Evans & Pep on matchday. Or get behind it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.